[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107795] Default theme does not "does not fol

From: Ryan Doyle
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107795] Default theme does not "does not follow the latest Savane CSS guidelines."
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:10:34 +0000

Update of sr #107795 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #3:

The extra style classes were being inherited from base.css. I've added what
was in base.css to Savannah.css to make it 1.17 compliant. Changes have been
committed and pushed to the savane git repo and pulled to a QA instance. I've
verified that the changes have fixed the message and that it hasn't broken
anything on the site. These changes have now been pulled to the
savannah.gnu.org web server.

I'll close this ticket now as it is complete.

Cheers,
Ryan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107795>

  Message sent via/by Savannah