Re: [savannah-help-public] How to reclaim my (old) project?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] How to reclaim my (old) project?
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 22:11:55 GMT

Hi Oliver,

Nice to hear from you.

   How can I reclaim ownership of GNU V.E.R.A. on Savannah?

Are you sure it existed there?  Do you know the project id?  I do not
see anything for V.E.R.A. there now.

In the event that there is nothing for vera (sorry, can't keep typing
all those periods :) on savannah now, the best/fastest thing is simply
to submit a registration for it, at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/register/

The group type would be "official GNU software", and there's no need to
write more than a few bare-bones words of description, since it is a
long-established package.  You have to upload a tarball to satisfy the
automated form, but it can just be a tar of a junk file, or whatever,
since there are real tarballs on ftp.gnu.org.

I, or someone, can then approve the submission and create the project.

    a new update and I promised I would do so

Great!

Thanks,
Karl