Re: Hi

From: Phil!Gregory
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 00:46:31 -0400

* Chuck Vose <address@hidden> [2004-05-26 19:51 -0700]:

* Phil!Gregory <address@hidden> [2004-05-26 12:00 -0400]:
> This is probably more of a problem for your terminal emulator.  (I assume
> that the colors look the same whether you're in screen or not.)  Which
> terminal emulator do you use (xterm, gnome-terminal, rxvt, etc.)?

Honestly, this probably has nothing to do with screen.  But I can't tell
without more information.  Could you please describe the problem exactly?
I'm still not sure what Chuck means by "high contrast".  Bold?

If you just want the blue to be lighter, that's a setting of your terminal
emulator.  Which emulator are you using?

--- --
Understanding is a three-edged sword.
                       -- Vorlon saying