|Subject:||Re: Hardstatus and UTF-8 NFD|
|Date:||Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:18:09 +0100|
Thank you for your answer. I gave a shot to the latest git version, and I'm sorry to say that it is actually worse.
With my current version, the characters present after the decomposed UTF8 characters are simply not displayed.
With the git version, it seems that the hardstatus actually crashes when given a NFD sequence.
The solution I found is to normalize a given UTF8 into a NFS compatible sequence. Here is a small python script that does the job:
if len(sys.argv) == 2:
name = unicodedata.normalize('NFC', unicode(sys.argv, 'utf-8')).encode('utf-8') print name
Maybe this can be of some help for you guys.
Le 18 févr. 2010 à 16:50, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury a écrit :
Xavier Guérin - Doctoral student
TIMA Laboratory, SLS Group
46, av. Félix Viallet, 38000 GRENOBLE, FR
Mail : address@hidden
Phone : +33(0)4 76 57 47 59
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Triste e' quel discepolo che non avanza il suo maestro
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|