Re: programatically determine which window am I in? -> realtime caption

From: Eric Smith
Subject: Re: programatically determine which window am I in? -> realtime caption color change
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 22:39:14 +0200

I asked this, planning to implement a change in caption color
based on the screen number.

This works great in a shell script continuously looping, however
this is not elegant, accordingly is there a way to watch the
$WINDOW variable more efficiently from within screen and on a
change, to refresh the screen caption accordingly?

Eric

Clark Wang wrote on Fri-26-Jun 15  5:49AM