self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import-updates

From: matiasb
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import-updates
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:27:57 -0300 (ART)

> When I try to click on the lesson item from the imported course, i get
> the following error.  Hope this can be fixed easily!
>

> Site error
>
> This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors
> were:
>
> Error Type
>     AttributeError
> Error Value
>     'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'
> Request made at
>     2008/03/13 16:20:08.611 GMT+1

I got the same error when I tried to access the versions tab of an
imported course.

I also tried to import a SCORM file [1] (that I had imported in the
previous version, before testing the postgres migration), but I got the
following:
    Error Type
        ProgrammingError
    Error Value
        invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xb4 HINT: This error
can also happen if the byte sequence does not match the encoding
expected by the server, which is controlled by "client_encoding".
    Request made at
        2008/03/14 12:40:20.602 GMT+1

However, it created the entry in the imported courses section, but gives
an error when selecting it.

Matías.

[1]http://www.adlnet.gov/downloads/AuthNotReqd.aspx?FileName=SCORM2004.3.DMCE.1.1.zip&ID=159