silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] Silpa: Documentation

From: Nithin Saji
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] Silpa: Documentation
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:00:51 +0530

I  have started making the docs using sphinx. I will be  going ahead and add docs folder to silpa-flask root and put all the rst files there. I guess this is the common practice and rtfd.org also expects this. If    you want to access docs  offline you can always run a make html if sphinx is installed and open up a browser.
 If it has to be served through silpa-flask itself then some kind of build script could be added later.

Nithin Saji