Re: [Simulavr-devel] SimulAvrxx for Win32

From: Kai Klenovsek
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] SimulAvrxx for Win32
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:38:25 +0200 (MEST)

Ok, here is a small list what i did. I`m sure it isn`t complete because
i have a lot of additional tools and libs installed.

1. Following folders i added to my path enviroment variable:
cygwin/bin
cygwin/usr/local/bin

2. Binutils-2.16
 ./configure --target=avr --enable-install-libbfd --disable-nls

3. Changing "_coocked_size" --> "size" in avrdevice.cpp (Hint from Klaus for
Binutils-2.16).

4. Put an epmpty file with name "simulavr_wrap.cpp" into SimulAvrxx source
folder.

5. SimulAvrxx-0.8.005
 ./configure --with-bfd-patch=c:/cygwin/home/user/binutil-2.16/bfd

If it is working for you, i would be glad if the output filename could be
changed official
to simulavrxx.exe to avoid name overlaps with the real Simulavr.exe in the
output folder.

Ciao,
Kai