[Simulavr-devel] patches no #4147 to #4152 ready for retest, commited to

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] patches no #4147 to #4152 ready for retest, commited to cvs
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:02:47 +0200

Hi Artur,

I commited your patches with minor modifications now to HEAD of cvs tree for retest. Please do a review and a retest. If you could find some new/old problems, please send an email to the list. The patch tracker is actually not
updated, I will wait for your results.

Thanks for your work and thanks for waiting. I am now back for work so next
work packages could be solved maybe a bit faster.

Regards
  Klaus