Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx - state of affairs

From: William Rivet
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx - state of affairs
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 19:25:21 -0500

Klaus is the only one who make significant commits, I'm just keeping the
lights on for reasons I won't go into.

We could use someone to take up this project, if anyone is willing.

I'd be happy to have new committers or even someone to take over if that
makes sense. What you are noticing is that there were changes Klaus
wanted out "right now" but never made it into CVS.