Re: connection level whitelist/blacklists anyone?

From: Chuck Yerkes
Subject: Re: connection level whitelist/blacklists anyone?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:50:33 -0500

Quoting Cowles, Steve (address@hidden):

No, I never proposed changing milter behaviour based on a destination.
Ok, I did, but for users/domains and that was the part 2 of this message
which you have elided.

Given that the milter runs before all the magic of your cf
file happens, before the alias expansions happen (AFAIK),
you're not entirely sure where that mail might be heading.

Does milter have hooks to be called after ruleset 3 exits?
Can it give that final triplet information?
Not sure.  Will look.