Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:59:01 -0300

It is OK to add new ideas, even for packages that haven't done so yet.
But please update the wiki (for the sake of coherence)  and then send
me a patch against soc-projects/ideas-2011.html (from savannah cvs)
adding the idea.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
PoliGNU - Grupo de Estudos de Software Livre da Poli/USP