Re: gdb on HPUX? (fwd)

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: gdb on HPUX? (fwd)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 17:20:04 -0400 (EDT)

I tried gdb a bit on apps/mousetrap,
and it seems to work, ie, I could set breaks, display
a few things, run the mousetrap a bit, etc.
(I still don't see anything happening in the
mousetrap windows, plot windows, etc, but I see
that when not using gdb, too!  I just haven't got
a chance to look into the codes yet.)

so I think gdb will be ok on phux.

this is gdb 4.13, gcc 2.6.3, gas 2.3, on hpux 9.05.

 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html