Linked Lists

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Linked Lists
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 96 22:23:25 PST

Hi Guys,

   I am trying to use the collections library
right now.  The documentation is a little vague
so I wonder if you could give me some pointers
(no pun intended).

I want to have a linked list where I can insert
front or back.  (I have already been successful
to this point.)  What I also need is to be able
to traverse the list non-destructivly and delete
either with a search or directly with a pointer
access.  Are there functions already defined that
do this?

Is there any further documentation availabe?

Cheers,

   Doug Donalson