thanks & uniformRandom

From: John Carnahan
Subject: thanks & uniformRandom
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 10:46:45 -0800 (PST)

Roger,

Thanks for you help with the list stuff. I recall using a spec sheet to
find and use method calls for swarm libs in one of the first versions of
swarm. I found this invaluable. Are you going to put out something
similar soon so that we beta-testers will be better able to use the sim
tools you have provided.

i.e. I want to use uniformRandom to get random floats but do not know the
syntax for adding in rFloat into a call to uniformRandom.  None of the
example apps show it. Does it work like a cast to the object call or do I
pass it some argument like 'rFloat: YES'.  Can you assist?

John Carnahan
--Graduate Student. Dept. of Biology UCLA       --
--(310) 206-4079                                --