Re: Lists

From: Roger Burkhart
Subject: Re: Lists
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 96 10:10:20 MST

> For an earlier version of swarm I used a list call, moveToOffset, which
> now gives a compiler error. The error is a warning indicating that it
> cannot find the method.  This app compiled fine with gcc 2.6.x but now
> does not with gcc 2.7.2.  Does Anybody have ideas that could help?

It's not the version of gcc, but the version of the collections library.
Somewhere a ways back all the index repositioning methods (setLoc:,
setOffset:, and the soon-to-be setMember:) were renamed to a consistent
"set" rather than "moveTo" prefix.  So if you simply change moveToOffset:
to setOffset: the code should work.

Roger