Building Swarm on Linux

From: Beemer
Subject: Building Swarm on Linux
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 1996 19:19:19 -0600

So I'm trying to build Swarm on Linux (Slackware distribution) and I'm
having trouble -- not with Swarm itself, but with the BLT packages for
Tcl/Tk.  Before I go into all the ugly details (things compile, but
then can't link properly), has anyone else had problems with this, or
got any generic advice on dealing with this package?  The README files
and such distributed with it are particularly unhelpful...

Thanks,

        --Seth McGinnis
          address@hidden
          University of Colorado, CIRES
          (Cooperative Institute for Research in the Environmental Sciences)