Re: Dynamic schedules and execution speed

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: Dynamic schedules and execution speed
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 20:22:39 -0700 (PDT)

Roger,

   This might be a good use of a schedule traversing method.
It is easy to see then whether the old messages are being repeated
or only new ones are on the schedule.

Cheers,

    Doug

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *