Heatbug Pixmap, Importation and Redhat question...

From: bleydorf
Subject: Heatbug Pixmap, Importation and Redhat question...
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 17:04:53 -0400

All,
How was the Heatbug Pixmap created?  I want to create some more
different ones to give the heatbugs a visible lifecycle (BabyBug,
matureBug, deadbug) etc.

Is it possible to have heatbug import HeatbugModelSwarm.h so it can
create a heatbugModelSwarm within Heatbug?  It seems to me that it would
be some sort of endless loop A imports B, and B imports A, repeat.

If I wanted to do this would this work:
Have a heatbugProtoModelSwarm which both heatbugModelSwarm and Heatbug
could import, this way I could avoid any possible "endless loops"?

Has anyone else using Redhat on a PC (with a two button mouse) had
trouble getting the probe heatbug thingy to work in Heatbugs.  I stop a
simulation, attempt to click on a bug, and the computer just beeps at
me...am I doing this wrong?  I even went in and changed the code to
select the right and left buttons, but it still wouldn't work...

Thanks,
Brad.