Re: heatbugs problem

From: goellner
Subject: Re: heatbugs problem
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 18:54:02 -0400 (EDT)

I apologize for being the prototypical newbie but I went through several
gyrations to get this to work. I've finally gotten this to work on my
Linux machine and the HP machine works but still pukes up some errors. It
doesn't seem to like something with BLT.

BTW: I switched to the binary distributation for the HP.

Now, I have the heatbugs working, but puking like I said and I'm working
on the tutorial, the simpleCBug, simpleObjCBug, etc. I was getting sort of
pissed at myself because the examples didn't seem to work when I noticed
that the seed probabality, seedProb, was not getting passed into the
seedFoodWithProb method. If I added a simple assignment, ie seedProb =
0.5, to FoodSpace.m everything started working.

Any ideas?

PS: Mark. I like the Linux machines too but my HP's are pretty fast.

-------
Chris Goellner
address@hidden
UNIX Systems Admin