Re: a GL sorter

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: Re: a GL sorter
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:21:40 -0500

Thanks for that one, Rick!

Just as I was needing a way to sort a list of objects and scratching my
head over QSort, your message popped into my mail box. Great timing!

It is also a nice demo of how to let the Class object do all the work --
the three methods supported all start with a (+). From the objective-C and
Swarm documentation, one could get the impression that class objects only
can do 'createBegin' !

Two nitpicks: (a) why do you send debug printf-output to stderr?
(b) in compiling your demo, I see method 'getID' is not found ...

Sven