a GL sorter

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: a GL sorter
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:19:05 -0400 (EDT)

Since I didn't get any bites on how to use the QSort in src/simtools,
I finally decided to just write my own GL (grungy little) sorter.
I think it works (after a few tests using the test program
that comes with it).   Please feel free to get it from

   http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu//Software/Contents.html

and if you find bugs or write a better (faster) version,
please let me know.

 - r

ps Amoung other things, that page also an alpha version of an entire
   Holland-style Classifier System implemented in Swarm, too.
   The CFS-S also has a early version of a parameter processor
   (for use with GUI and batch jobs), and it has an
   EvolAlg (evolutionary algorithm) object.
   If you download this and try it out, please let me know, too.
   As I said, its alpha version: there is some doc, but its
   all only been tested a little.

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
4068 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html