Re: index into documentation? oobr?

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: index into documentation? oobr?
Date: 01 Feb 1998 18:13:36 -0800

RLR> Could someone please remind me..,did anyone ever create an index
RLR> into the online swarm documentation?

I am not aware of anything worthy of the name "index".

One way to create would would be to enhance the formatting program in

ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/swarm/users-contrib/anarchy/swarmdocs_printer.tar.gz

(html32hc-1-mgd.dcl) to create `link' flow objects for HREFs, H1, H2,
etc.  The TeX backend is said to work with the hyperref package.