Re: New Swarm utility: Runtime scripting

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Re: New Swarm utility: Runtime scripting
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 13:58:06 -0800

Thanks Sven,

I really appreciate it - you know how it is.  People probably never took the
time to thank you for the work that went into the <random.h> library.;

Please let me know if you find any bugs (the ProbeLibrary seems to be a bit
fickle, it was hellish to debug this thing).

-Benedikt

Sven N. Thommesen wrote:

> At 11:39 PM 2/5/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'm including a small tar ball with a new utility that probably could be
> >of use to some Swarm users. This is a "Script" object, that allows you
> >to execute scripts for a Swarm simulation at runtime.
>
> <snip>
>
> >For further information please see the README file that comes with the
> >class.   I'm attaching a gzip'ed tarfile with the class, a README file
> >and a HTML manual.
> >
> >-Benedikt
> >PS. Even if you _don't_ have problems it would be nice to know if people
> >find this useful.
>
> Excellent! Awesome! Insanely useful! (That's *before* I try to use it ;-)
> Lots of beer (virtual or not, whichever you want) at Swarmfest, as well as
> the undying gratitude of (at least some of) your fellow swarmers ...
>
> Cheers,
> --Sven

Benedikt Stefansson                 address@hidden
Department of Economics, UCLA       Fax. (310) 825-9528
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1477          Tel. (310) 825-4126