Re: New Swarm utility: Runtime scripting

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: New Swarm utility: Runtime scripting
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 11:08:58 -0500 (EST)

This sounds like a very useful utility.

Amoung other things, it seems to me it could be used
in conjunction with the Probe-change-notification hooks
to record user-instigated events (eg change a value
via a Probe) so that a user-GUI-controlled
run could be replayed.

So...thanks to Benedikt.
(Now I guess I better find some time to try it out...)

 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
4068 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 313 763 3323                  Fax: 313 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html