Distributed agents

From: Natalie Guay
Subject: Distributed agents
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:11:50 -0400

Hi,
 Does someone knows if I can distribute agents on several computers and
keep control on another one??? What I want to do is to put one agent
with it's
own schedule on each of our 25 computers (so 25 agents at all) and start
and
probe all the informations on my workstation.

 Is it possible ??? And how ???

Hope my question is clear,
Thank's a lot,

Natalie Guay