Tcl needs network?

From: Gulyas Laszlo
Subject: Tcl needs network?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:55:42 +0200

Hi Everybody,

I might rather send this question to the cygwin list, but I think somebody may
know
more than I do. I have recently installed Swarm on my notebook (running Win95)
and experienced a rather strange behaviour. Whenever I run a Swarm program, it
starts
by complaints produced by the Tcl interpreter about -- if I get it right -- not
finding
sockets/network. Is it a possible reason? (That's true, that having neither
network
card no modem yet I skipped the installation of any network support.)

Thanks,

Gulya