Swarm 2.0 ???!!

From: Natalie Guay
Subject: Swarm 2.0 ???!!
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:49:26 -0400

Hi,

    I just want to know if the swarm team needs beta testers for the
Java version of Swarm ???
    Cause here we are looking foward for it!!!
    So if you need some testers: We use Linux Red Hat 6.0 and will be
happy to test Swarm 2.0!!!

Thank's a lot,

--
Natalie Guay (Departement of computer science, University of Montreal)
CIRANO