Re: Another one for the non-existent java Swarm FAQs

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Another one for the non-existent java Swarm FAQs
Date: 23 Jun 2000 14:28:37 -0700

TTF> What it really means is that I don't have my system PATH pointing
TTF> to the javaswarm.dll, which typically for Windows is at
TTF> c:\Swarm-2.1.1\bin\

Yep.  The only two ways to ensure that the CLASSPATH and PATH are set
right are to 1) use the javaswarm script or 2) use JDE (for Emacs) as
configured in the Windows install.

TTF> BTW, are there any other java swarm demos other than jheatbugs and SDG-0.0

There is jmousetrap, various small demos posted on this list
(see ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/mail-archives/swarm-support)

Another good question for the FAQs would be:
Where is the java source to swarm.jar?
It would be nice to have all that stuff about Java Native Compilier (or
whatever it is) that magically turns the compiled objective C into compiled
Java classes for the swarm.jar.  Did I explain that right?

Tihamer "Tee" Toth-Fejel                    Member of Technical Staff
(734) 623-2544   address@hidden      http://www.anteaters.net/ttf/
Center for Electronic Commerce, Environmental Research Institute of Michigan