RE: Instantiating multiple ModelSwarms

From: Fred Wan
Subject: RE: Instantiating multiple ModelSwarms
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:11:02 +0200

OK, thanks. That's a clear answer at least. Of course you will have noticed
that the ExperBug example from the tutorial incites enthousiastic modellers
to explore this option. In my opinion this example should either be left out
completely or a clear warning should be stated that the Swarm model is not
suited for this purpose.