Re: display problems

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: display problems
Date: 31 Aug 2001 15:21:28 -0600

HP> If one comments out the foodDisplay then the bugs are displayed
HP> with their trace history- not only the present position. I would
HP> like to cancel the food stuff but want to have only the present
HP> positions of the bugs (not their past ones).  Somewhere in the
HP> foodDisplay the erasing must be?!

The erasing isn't needed in that case since the Value2dDisplay draws
over all the old values (and then the bugs are drawn).  If you don't
want a Value2dDisplay, you can add this line before scheduling the
other display methods:

  [displayActions createActionTo: worldRaster message: M(erase)];

HP> 2. I have enlarged the problem by a second class Bugg.

I don't see a need for the second Object2dDisplay.  You should be able
to put heterogeneous agents in a bug list.