Re: Swarm on MacOS X

From: Jacobo Myerston
Subject: Re: Swarm on MacOS X
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1969 20:03:32 -0400

swarm can be run on a mac with no problem if you install linux on it. A solution is an extra hardrive. Nevertheless I find that OSX could become a good platform for developing swarm models because both swarm and osx have objectiv-c in common, and Apple provides very nice free apps to develop in objectiv-c. This reason, beside the planet screensaver, can justified the porting of swarm to OSX. But, I think, we have to wait for the official release of the new version of gcc tcltk and blt that should support OSX.