Fwd: System.out.println

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Fwd: System.out.println
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:18:49 +0100

        Hi all,

regarding my problem exposed below (no output from System.out.print() running it forma a java-Swarm app.) a simple solution is here.

Running bash within rxvt all messages produced from System.out.println() appear. To invoke rxvt/bash I use this simple cyg.bat file:

set path=c:\cygwin\bin;%path%
rxvt -fn "Courier New-16" -tn linux -e bash --login

        Pietro