Activity analyzer?

From: William T. Stockhausen
Subject: Activity analyzer?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:09:14 -0500

Hi all (2nd time today),

Has anyone developed a (java) utility class which can be used to look at
what's going on (i.e., what messages are being sent to which objects, etc.)
after an Activity has been created (or what's going to go on after a
Schedule has been created)?

If not, is it even possible to deconstruct an Activity or Schedule to see
wht messages are going (supposed to go) where? Thought I might be able to
glean some information along these lines using Forte4Java's debugger, but
all I could "see" with it's "variables" window was an objective-c pointer
for an Activity.

Again, thanks for any and all help,

Buck Stockhausen
*William T. Stockhausen                     e-mail: address@hidden     *
*Senior Marine Scientist                    voice : 804-684-7643      *
*Virginia Institute of Marine Science       fax   : 804-684-7250      *
*College of William and Mary                http://www.vims.edu/~buck *
*Greate Road                                                          *
*Gloucester Point, VA 23062-1346                                      *