Re: darwin gcc3.1 problem

From: Jacobo Myerston
Subject: Re: darwin gcc3.1 problem
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:13:36 -0400

On Sunday, February 10, 2002, at 03:27 AM, Perrone Alessandro wrote:

Hi
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
I had the same problem when I compiled new version of gcc using December Developer tool installed on MacOsX.
If you use the first developer CD in your box, everything runs fine.
I hope this help.
ALEX

I'm using the first developer CD. Should I use the December Developer tools?

to day usage of Swarm. For list administration needs (esp.