Re: [Swarm-Support] SWARM on OS X

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] SWARM on OS X
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:12:41 +1100

On 08/02/2005, at 8:38 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
I would second the motion for this request. I have a student who uses a Mac and I can't help at all. I think Bill's page shows pretty clearly which packages are needed to install, but what is needed is the "what's next" part of showing how to download some source code, open a terminal, untar it, and so forth.

Something simple like this that I made for Linux would be great:

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/ps905/ConwayTutorial.txt

The instructions on that page work perfectly on a Mac with the Swarm packages installed! No need to change anything.

Bill