[Swarm-Support] coupling swarm with matlab

From: Gu, Zhaotao
Subject: [Swarm-Support] coupling swarm with matlab
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:52:21 -0000

Hi,

I'm doing a MAS-modelling project using Swarm (Obj-C version). In this project I have to couple MAS to our finite element model developed in Matlab (from MathWorks), where boundary conditions are generated. I wonder if anyone has done this coupling of Swarm with Matlab? I will be grateful if you can provide any possible way to do it. Thanks a lot!

Sophie