RE: [Swarm-Support] coupling swarm with matlab

From: Gu, Zhaotao
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] coupling swarm with matlab
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 12:14:23 -0000

 Thanks for your email. In our project, we have an initial condition
which will be passed to MAS domain and agents will respond to that. As
the agents change states, the environment changes and so we need new
boundary conditions. Thus the boundary conditions have to be regenerated
throughout the whole simulation many times, and exchange input/output
with MAS frequently.