Re: [Swarm-Support] coupling swarm with matlab

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] coupling swarm with matlab
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:12:20 -0700

Gu, Zhaotao wrote:
I'm doing a MAS-modelling project using Swarm (Obj-C version). In this project I have to couple MAS to our finite element model developed in Matlab (from MathWorks), where boundary conditions are generated. I wonder if anyone has done this coupling of Swarm with Matlab? I will be grateful if you can provide any possible way to do it.
Are the boundary conditions generated just once, or do they need to be regenerated during the run of the agent simulation?