[Swftools-common] pdf2swf

From: Go Furukawa
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 04:27:52 +0900

Hello All,

I have a problem about pdf2swf.

I want to convert a PDF file (not embeded fonts) to a swf file,
but converted swf is bad, font shape is not real, font position is strange.

I'm using pdf2swf using following parameters
# pdf2swf  -F /path/to/fonts HelveticaNeue.pdf -o HelveticaNeue.swf -v

pdf2swf -v log
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/123033/pdf2swf_question/log.txt

I put many fonts to /path/to/fonts/ directory,
but in my log, only 3 fonts is recognized at line 6,
and found 10 fonts at line 9.

How can I use all fonts in directory ?
Is anyone have an idea to solve my problem ?

Source PDF (not embeded fonts):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/123033/pdf2swf_question/HelveticaNeue.pdf

pdf2swf Output:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/123033/pdf2swf_question/HelveticaNeue.swf