Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 14:22:13 +0000

>On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:36:09 +0900
>Go Furukawa <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thank you, Chris.
>
> >    http://www.freefontconverter.com/
>
> I did convert the fonts on this site, and retry pdf2swf --verbose.
> All converted truetype fonts are recognized and added to font lists.

Good.

> But when generating swf file, mapping from the font name to the font
> file is mistaken.

This could be because some of the characters/glyplhs are missing, and being
picked
from tne next nearest choice?

> Is this made by fontconfig?

Yes, I think so.

> Do you know how I fix this differences ?

Check out the local .conf file for font config?  Changes are something like,

<alias>
        <family>this-font</family>
        <prefer>
           <family>another-font</family>
        </prefer>
</alias>

A look at the fontconfig documentation may also be useful?

   http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/fontconfig

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.