[Texmacs-dev] SVN head on UNR 10.04 gives infinite paint loop

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] SVN head on UNR 10.04 gives infinite paint loop
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:21:17 -0000

I'm using Ubuntu Netbook Remix 10.04 with it's special full-screen window manager, and pretty-much-HEAD from SVN, with qt.

When I launch texmacs and it shows the default about texmacs document, it never finishes painting, but gets in some kind of loop where it keeps repainting a couple of lines 2/3 way down the screen.

The amount of text re-drawn seems to grow, and doesn't change if I un-maximize the window.

If I shrink the window vertically, it is less likely to happen. It is as if the screen has to start again if it doesn't finish painting quickly enough

--
[FSF
          Associate Member #2325]