therion-users

Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64

From: Wolfgang Zillig
Subject: Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:55:33 +0200

it does not change much: it is still gray but in some cases strange
triangles occur.

I've tested 0.5 2 4 and 8 as factors. But with 8x the limits of my
computer seem to be almost reached.

Any other ideas?
Greetings
Wolfgang

PS: I'm using 0.5.0 v of therion. Has something changed in the
development version?