tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] S&P/RUN mode confusion

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: [Tlf-devel] S&P/RUN mode confusion
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 19:10:31 +0100

Hello,

at this weekend there was the 9A-CW contest, I made some of
QSO's. Usually, I'm not calling CQ on contest, because I just
have 100watts, and a 4 band GP - so, I'm not a strong station :).

This contest served a facilities to test another mode of Tlf.

So, here is my rules:

F1=++CQ TEST-- % % ++TEST--
F2=%
F3=@ ++5NN-- #
F4=TU
F5= @
F6=%
F7=@ SRI QSO B4 GL
F8=AGN
F9= ?
F10= QRZ?
F11=++5NN-- #
F12=++CQ TEST-- % % ++TEST--

CQ_TU_MSG=TU ++DE-- % ++TEST--
S&P_TU_MSG=

ALT_3=CFM ++5NN-- #

With this config, when I'm RUN mode, the Tlf calls CQ. If a
station hear me, I type the callsign, and when I press ENTER, Tlf
send RST and serial, then press again ENTER, Tlf send CQ_TU_MSG,
and save the QSO - that's right.

But when I hear a station, and type callsign, on ALT+3 Tlf send
the ALT_3 message ("CFM 5NN SERIAL"), but when I press the enter
to save the QSO, Tlf send my callsign again - and I don't know
why.

What I'm missing, and what is the correct way to use the two
modes of Tlf?

On the previous contest, I only used RUN mode, but CQ_TU_MSG and
S&P_TU_MSG were set up as empty string, and when I type an ENTER
after I typed callsign, Tlf just save the QSO "silent".

Thanks for the help,

73,

Ervin
HA2OS