tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF & RTTY

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF & RTTY
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 14:22:20 +0100

Hi Ed,

On Sat, Jan 04, 2014 at 07:24:45AM -0500, Ed wrote:
> I was merely trying to point out when and where Rein made the
> change. The RX linefeed is correct. Its the TX that is the problem.
> When a macro is sent it is adding 6 to 8 linefeeds. Hopefully
> someone here on the list will test this to see what I mean.

do you mean if your macro in Fldig contains 6 or more LF, and when
that macro had been sent, in Tlf miniterm runs out, and you don't
see the content of macro?

It it's true, what should be the expected result? If the TX macro
contains 6 or more LF, Tlf should shows only 1?

Btw: there isn't TX and RX side in TLF. It just read a file, it
doesn't know what's the RC and what's the TX...

73,

Ervin
HA2OS

--