toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Re: toutdoux translations and translation projects (20/

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Re: toutdoux translations and translation projects (20/02/2003)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:27:24 -0500

I think that subtle imperfections in English are leading to very bad
communication here.  Statements that are meant as offers appear as
ultimatums; helpful questions saying "what would you like to do?"  are
interpreted as "do this or else!"  People are starting to fight with
each other, each one feeling attacked by the other, when really nobody
wanted to attack anyone.

I think it would be better to try another approach to handling this.
I will ask Philippe what he wants to do.