uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] Update and sleep question

From: Vasilakes, Keith
Subject: [uracoli-devel] Update and sleep question
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:03:08 -0500

Just thought I’d let you know how things are going with my development.

It’s a zigbit device sending data to a coordinator at 30 second intervals.

There are up to 114 devices in a network.

The coordinator can send commands to any or all devices to change their state and get information.

It’s all working great, we ran 130 nodes at 10 second message rates and the network handled it just fine.

The gateway however was overwhelmed but that’s mostly due to the crappy code on it than capabilities of the gateway.

So all in all, I’m very very pleased with Uracoli.

It’s a great implementation and nice and lean.

I am however completely at a loss on how to get these things to sleep.

I have a bit bean device here and can run the example code on it, but I cannot get it to draw less than2 milliamps.

We have turned off all io

Set all pull ups

Turned off all internal devices

Set the radio to sleep

It can’t be that hard to put it to sleep can it?

Keith Vasilakes

Firmware Engineer

Spectrum Design Solutions

(Temporarily at Digi Corperate)