uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Update and sleep question

From: Vasilakes, Keith
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Update and sleep question
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:49:50 -0500

Yes I am used to lower power, but this is not our hardware.
In fact, 50ua is only in a test jig, when we put the code on the real HW, it's
drawing 4ma in sleep!
I let the customer know, and they say there is no software way to reduce power
from here.

So I leave the power issue with them.
At least now I can cook breakfast at my desk :)