[VM] gnu.emacs.vm.info by email

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: [VM] gnu.emacs.vm.info by email
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 08:26:20 +0000

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/viewmail/

Only subscribers can post messages to the mailing list. So, there won't be any spam coming through.

If you would like to use a fake from address other than your subscription address (like I do), then write something interesting and I will approve your fake address as an allowed poster to the mailing list.

But please be kind. If you subscribe to the mailing list early, you will reduce my burden of administering it. (Once the spam starts coming through, I will bet that I won't be administering it all that often.) You will need to subscribe to the mailing list _even if you don't intend to receive email_. That is because all your messages to the newsgroup will automatically go to the mailing list. So, unless you are subscriber, the system will hold it for me to moderate.

But, hey, we are all VM users. We should be using email rather than newsgroups anyway!

Cheers,
Uday