[VM] Re: Coloring quotes

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: [VM] Re: Coloring quotes
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:27:59 +0000

On 3/10/2011 4:09 PM, Uday Reddy wrote:

You were probably using the u-vm-color.el library. Please check to see
if you have disabled it.

One other thing worth mentioning is that, for me, u-vm-color doesn't seem to put colors on the message the first time it is viewed. It works if you come back to the message later. Kinda strange.

Perhaps the people that use it more regularly than I do might know some secret techniques for getting it to work right?

Cheers,
Uday